9.13.2013

Art for Heaven's Sake 2013

I'm thrilled to be showing in Art for Heaven's Sake this year after a many years-long hiatus from the show. Now that I've juried in, though, I'm freaking out! I better make some stuff, quickquick, otherwise it is just going to be me, alone in my booth, doing interpretive dance.

So, I've set myself a goal of having a minimum of 100 pieces ready for the show. I've been entered as a multiple media artist, so I will have jewelry, glass (stained, fused, +/or slumped), photography, and random other items. Luckily, I have some things already made, so I don't have to make all 100 between now and October 18, when the show begins. But, I do have to price, tag, and package everything, so I have plenty to do. Thank goodness for wine.

So, here begins a countdown of the 100 items that will be found with me, in my booth, saving you and your loved ones from having to suffer through my interpretive dance routine, which frankly needs a lot of work!


1. Bracelet featuring pink feldspar, jade, faceted aquamarine, and German silver on sterling silver findings. $60


2. Bracelet featuring pink feldspar, green serpentine, faceted aquamarine, and German and Thai silvers on pewter findings. $21.50


3. Earrings featuring turquoise drops with garnet and German silver beads on sterling silver findings. $36

No comments:

Post a Comment